Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Got Mugged.

This is the purse ("Tiger In Love" by Anuschka) that was forcibly snatched from me six weeks ago by a crackhead who pointed a sweatshirt-wrapped hand at me like he was holding a gun. Oh, yes, I actually DO know for a fact that he was a crackhead; he turned himself in the next day for stealing the car he drove up behind me with before mugging me, and admitted he was high on crack at the time. The whole affair was an awful business I am only just now getting over, but I do hope that in light of this infomation you will forgive my blog silence of a couple months. I also hope that if you by any chance encounter the above purse and/or its contents in a ditch somewhere between Capitol Hill and Northgate, where it was allegedly tossed from a stolen car, you might consider returning it to me. I would very much appreciate it. 

In any event, I guess I have my answer as to a previous blog entry's question about dropping groceries in times of stress. I actually WAS carrying a brown bag of groceries (well, a six-pack of bottled beer and packet of chicken breasts) when I was mugged, and dropped it without thinking when I ran away from my assailant. I very much hope that you never have to experience this for yourself, but if you do I hope you'll have a couple of Good Neighbor Angels like Phil and David to help you out (thanks, guys, and I'll get those laundered sweats back to you any day now!)

ANYWAY, there is good publishing news: Erotique 5 in January 2014 will feature two of my new sexy-stories, and the March 2014 issue of Storylandia will feature a welcome reprint of my very first published story, "Celebrity Sperm Bank"!!! I am biased, of course, but all three are VERY entertaining stories, even if you don't normally like short stories. I will of course be plugging these even more as publication looms, just wanted to give you a head's-up now....

I hope all has recently been well with you, chickens; it's been a rough summer on my end, but things are looking up. I will keep you updated on all things published and/or interesting!


No comments:

Post a Comment