Friday, October 26, 2012

New Prices At Raven!!!

Hi, Chickens:
Fall has arrived, with its rain & chilly-ness; the city's mood is subdued, but there is still the electricity of new sweaters, boots & scarves to combat any ennui.
I have NEWS!!!---I thank you so much for your unflagging support of my move six months ago from Rudy's Barbershop to Raven's salon on Pine & Melrose! At that time I took a bit of a pay cut from my going rate at Rudy's ($25 for a style cut/ more for long hair) to match the prices at Raven ($21 and up) so I could fit in, and I was glad my loyal clients could enjoy a price break for their trouble. I have been deliriously happy at my new salon, and have been fortunate enough to meet a number of new clients who have graciously become repeat customers. I LOVE YOU ALL, and hope you will continue to see me at Raven after our price raise starting Dec.1st--style cuts will be $25, bobs/long hair cuts will be $37. We're trying to meet the cost of living/business, and feel our haircuts are worth every penny--we hope you agree! Thanks again for your patronage, and I hope you'll continue to come in--we'd love to see you!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment