Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My New Work Schedule @ Raven's Barbershop!!!

Yesterday (Monday, April 9th) was my first shift at Raven's Barbershop (http://www.ravenonpine.com/), and it was so much fun! A busy, sunny day of new clients & coworkers, with great music on the shop iPod. I will of course miss the Rudy's Belltown crew (hi guys!), but am very happy with my new home--yay!!! 

My work schedule is: 
Mon, Fri & Sat 9AM-3PM

It has been an incredibly busy past few days, even for me: Friday was my last shift at Rudy's Belltown (after 12 years!), Saturday was my EDGE Graduation Reading @ Elliott Bay Books (so much fun!), Sunday featured Easter Karaoke & Easter Dinner, then Monday was my first day at Raven...followed by more karaoke! Today is Lionel Ritchie Day: I am takin' it Easy Like Sunday Morning.

I hope y'all will come see me soon at Raven!!!

*Speaking of loyal clients, thanks so much to Mark, Albert, & Bruce for coming out to my Elliott Bay Reading on Saturday--it was such a beautiful day, I'm sure there were a million other things you could have done instead! I really appreciate your continued interest & support in both of my careers, thanks again!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment