Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Client John Coons ROCKS--Check Out His Latest Webisode (With My Cameo!)

Chickens! I normally try to keep a substantial wall between my writing- and hair- personas on this blog, but right now I just can't help myself: my supremely talented singer / songwriter / actor client  John Coons is releasing the full video of his one-man show, "Six Months For Six Weeks," in six, 13-minute Webisodes, the latest of which features a cameo of Moi,Truly!!!  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx38gNyHcfE, minute 8:19-10:01, FYI).

John is--of *course*--a genius, which is evident in ALL thirteen minutes of this episode, as well as the entirety of Webisode One: http://johncoonsmusic.com/six-months-for-six-weeks/ . However, he--as a talented and attractive performer--is used to the limelight, while I am NOT, so I will continue to plug my minute-and-a-half of Web Glory both here and on Facebook. I DO hope you will check out either one or both of his Webisodes; he is smart and funny and lovely to gaze upon. And--just between you & me--I have to admit that his hair DOES look great, so if you like what you see, come on down to Raven Salon, where we support both the arts and great hair!!!

Ciao for now, chickens--there's a salmonella outbreak going on, but I still LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment