Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Readings!!!

I will be reading at Bluebird Creamery/Brewery on Pike ST on Friday, March 30th at 7:30PM!
***I'll have copies of The Ledge Magazine (with my reading's story "Celebrity Sperm Bank") and copies of Storylandia (with my story "See You There") available for sale/signing: $10 to buy both, or $8 for Ledge/ $4 for Storylandia individually. Local authors Stacey Levine and Doug Nufer will also be reading at this event, they totally rock!

I will read with my EDGE cohort at Elliott Bay Books on Saturday, April 7th from 1-4PM!!! This is a FANTASTIC group of readers, seriously--you will be as awestruck as I was when I first heard them. It is totally worth your time, please come out if you can!!!

I am awaiting my new camera in the mail, a Nikkon Cool Pix!!! We'll see how it flies....

More soon, thanks for checking in!!!
xoxo--P

No comments:

Post a Comment