Friday, February 11, 2022

Raven Salon Is No More



Raven Salon Is Permanently Closed

So...Yeah. This is not what I wanted my first post to be after two yearsThe pandemic has drastically changed the landscape for pretty much every kind of business, and the hair industry is no exception. Even so, Raven Salon continued to provide Cuts, Color & Conversation up until closing its doors in December 2021.


Raven is heading out of state for a fresh start.



Raven Salon stylist extraordinaire Joe Land is now at Salon Swagger, call or text him for appts at: 206.229.8054




Here we are after my recent cut and color:


I'm blonde again!



Former Raven Salon stylist Naomi is at Acme Barbershop, while Blane is at Hardware Salon .



I hope everyone is well! Thanks so much for being a part of all the great memories at Raven Salon over the years. Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment